~ Snakeskin Blouse: SHEIN ~ White Jeans: Dress & Dwell ~ Black/Gold Belt: Gucci ~ Black/Gold Heels: Gucci ~ Black/Gold Earrings: Kendra Scott ~ Black Leather Tote: Target ~ Black Onyx Ring: David Yurman ~ Diamond Heart Bracelet: David Yurman ~ Pearl Cuff Bracelet: David Yurman ~ Silver Extra Large Link Bracelet: David Yurman ~ Gold and Silver Watch: Michael Kors ~
~ Alternative White Jeans: Red Dress Boutique ~ Alternative Black Heels: Red Dress Boutique Pair One *Pair Two ~ Gold Cartier Dupe: The Styled Collection ~ Pearl Cuff, David Yurman Dupe: The Styled Collection ~ Link Bracelet, David Yurman Dupe: The Styled Collection ~
I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend with their family and friends. I’m sure most of you have a bag that you feel like you store your life in during the work week. I am in business development, so I am in and out of my office all day long meeting with clients, donors, and attending events. Therefore, being on the go requires having the essentials in my bag to grab when I need them quickly. Below, I am sharing my outfit details and all items that I keep in my purse/tote bag. Yes, it can get heavy, but it is necessary for what I do and my daily schedule. Obviously, things have changed a bit since COVID-19 affected the world, but hopefully we will be back to our normal routine soon.
- Pink Tote Organizer
- This also fits into Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM and comes in varying sizes.
- This was a life changer because I didn’t have to dig through my purse to find things. Everything now has a place and I know which compartments certain items stay in. These come in multiple different sizes and shapes depending upon your bag.
- Vera Bradley ID Wallet
- I love using this small wallet because I switch purses often after work if I am going to dinner, store, etc. It is very small and it fits nicely in smaller cross-body bags.
- Kate Spade Makeup Bag
- AirPods are my new favorite thing! These make work calls, Zoom meetings, and running so much more convenient. You should definitely invest in a pair if you are an “apple” person.
- Tory Burch Umbrella Target Umbrella
- Umbrellas are a necessity in my book! Especially when your hair is done for a big meeting or event.
- Morphe Setting Spray
- This spray is great for extended work days/after work events when you are not able to touch up your makeup. This keeps your face fresh for hours!
- Tory Burch Sunglasses
- Miss Dior Perfume
- Face Mask (Protective Mask)
- SHOP LOCAL and support one of my favorite small boutiques in New Albany, IN.
- Yeti Rambler
- I drink water all day long and this rambler is perfect for keeping you hydrated with cold water throughout the day.
- TRESemme Travel Hairspray
- Secret Travel Deoderant
- Pens (I just need lots of pens, LOL)
Please let me know if you have any questions. A picture roll of the linked items is below. Cheers to the weekend!