Dress & Dwell Promo Code: Scarlett25 for 25% off your purchase!
~Stress Free Smocked Waist Top: Dress & Dwell ~ Kendall High Rise Destruction Skinny Jeans: Dress & Dwell ~ Pearl Round Sunglasses: Amazon ~ Miller Sandals: Tory Burch ~ Tory Burch Miller Dupes: Shoe Carnival ~
Meet Shipley! She is a full size Goldendoodle and I am going to share some Q&A about her. This is cheesy, but I thought it would be fun to switch up how I present my blog content. 😉
- Where did her name come from?
- Her mom and dad started officially dating and were frequent fliers in college at a cute little hometown bar called Shipley’s Tavern. They wanted to name her after something significant to them at Hanover College (where they both attended) and that was their favorite.
- Date of birth?
- May 1, 2019
- Current weight?
- 70 Pounds
- Favorite toy?
- Her shark (pictured above). She absolutely loves it!
- Favorite activity?
- Playing fetch with her shark, going on walks (code word: Yogurt because she is starting to learn what W-A-L-K means as well), wrestling with her brother, and watching TV.
- What fascinates her?
- Ice cubes coming out the fridge, bubbles, and when mom and dad throw the football in the backyard.
- Who are her puppy best friends?
- Her brother, Yadi (Frenchie) and her Biological sister, Jetta (Goldendoodle). Shipley is a lucky girl because her parent’s best friends picked out her sister the same day. They have play dates about every month.
- What are her dislikes?
- The vacuum, trash bags, the leaf blower, going up steps, climbing in/out of car, and any delivery person that comes to the door.
- Where does she get groomed?
- Where did she receive her puppy diploma from?
- Flying Feet Agility in Floyds Knobs, IN. I highly recommend dog training there if you live in the area.
Cheers to you Shipley! We love you!